Ride Like a Girl is an initiative to get more women/girls into mountain biking and let them experience the joy it can bring. Everyone is welcome to join us on the FIRST Thursday of the month March through August. We generally meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 5:30 pm, but see postings for more details.

16 July 2008

Okay, so my super cool idea is going to be post poned until next month. Plans did not solidify until later than I hoped and I just don't have time to get the word out about meeting earlier, etc. You will definitely want to be part of this learning experience and I will tell a great story that goes with it.
We are still on for Thursday though. I don't have details on where we might be riding because I was going to curtail it to who shows up.
So join us or don't...no, join us!

6 pm at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just checking in to find out what the plan is for next week. I'm hoping that I can join you, because I had so much fun last month!

Heidi