Ride Like a Girl is an initiative to get more women/girls into mountain biking and let them experience the joy it can bring. Everyone is welcome to join us on the FIRST Thursday of the month March through August. We generally meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 5:30 pm, but see postings for more details.

15 August 2008

I have been hinting about doing something special on Thursday August 21st. In order for it to be successful, we need to meet earlier than normal. I am thinking 5:00 pm at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem and we will roll out just a bit after 5. If you want to be a part of this special treat but that is too early for you, drop me a line and we will see about working something out. You may be able to meet us. I purposefully have not provided too many details because I want it to be a bit of a surprise. Trust me it is good. In my opinion, we are going to ride some of the best trails in the area.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a little bit up in the air, but think I can make it. The timing should work for me. Thanks!

Heidi

patty said...

I'll be there and i'll see if i can bring a friend or two.

Anonymous said...

I am planning on coming and I am going to see if Jolene will be able to make it also.

I posted the ride on the utahmountainbiking.com forum.

Kendra

Anonymous said...

I will be likely coming from Alpine. Can I meet you at the trailhead?

KC said...

Heidi--meet us at Sundance Resort prepared for some pure joy.

Anonymous said...

What time do you think that you will be there - 5:15? 5:30?

Thanks!

KC said...

Heidi, I am hoping 5:30.