Ride Like a Girl is an initiative to get more women/girls into mountain biking and let them experience the joy it can bring. Everyone is welcome to join us on the FIRST Thursday of the month March through August. We generally meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 5:30 pm, but see postings for more details.

15 September 2008

Okay we are going to meet on Thursday at 5 and will leave Mad Dog by around 5:15 and probably just ride up Provo Canyon. We just don't really have time to meet and really go very far. We will have to have Lambert on the schedule for next year when there is tons of light.
If 5 is a bit too early for you, let me know and we can arrange to meet you at the trail head. So be in touch and see you on Thursday.

5 comments:

29er said...

I'd like to ride with the group on Thursday. I'd prefer to meet you at the trail head though. Just let me know where.
Thanks, Jolene

KC said...

Timp Park around 5:30-ish.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be coming straight from work, so I'll meet you at timp park.

Anonymous said...

I live close to the park, so I will ride my bike up and meet you there.

Kendra

29er said...

Photos of the ride last night are here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/KanyonKris/RideLikeAGirl
Sorry I didn't get a photo of you Jen, I was always behind you. Thanks for the fun KC!
-Jolene