Ride Like a Girl is an initiative to get more women/girls into mountain biking and let them experience the joy it can bring. Everyone is welcome to join us on the FIRST Thursday of the month March through August. We generally meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 5:30 pm, but see postings for more details.

25 March 2009

So who is planning on joining me next week for a ride? If we get the moisture the meteorologists are suggesting then we will probably hit Bonneville in Provo and head south towards Springville. That portion of the trail is pretty sandy and does not get muddy.
If the forecast improves, then we will plan on riding something around the mouth of the canyon. The old race course or something else equally fun.
Either way, we will meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 6 pm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!

patty said...

I'm in.

Jayci said...

Um...If I haven't came to any of the other classes can I still come along for the ride? Also, how long is the ride we'll be doing (I'm new at this!)? Thanks!

Jayci
jayci_lee@yahoo.com

Jen C. said...

I'll be there.

KC said...

Jayci-everyone is invited. The ride is usually around an hour or so depending on when it gets dark.

hope to see you there.