So on Thursday I woke up to snow. Driving into Provo for work, it was apparent that they did not get as much snow as we did a little further South. I watched the weather throughout the day and it never really got sunny. But I figured since it was not actually snowing or raining, that I could not rightfully cancel. Although, I was not so excited to ride.
On the way to the shop, I thought it was cold, but maybe it will not be so bad.
I arrived to at the shop around 5:25. No one was there yet. So I waited and waited and then waited a little longer. I stayed until 5:45 and then I assumed that everyone decided that it was a bit too cold. I was relieved.
Better luck next time.