Ride Like a Girl is an initiative to get more women/girls into mountain biking and let them experience the joy it can bring. Everyone is welcome to join us on the FIRST Thursday of the month March through August. We generally meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 5:30 pm, but see postings for more details.

29 May 2010

It is almost June 3rd

On Thursday June 3rd, we will have Ride Like a Girl. Hopefully, the weather will cooperate and it will be a beautiful summer (technically late spring) night. Attendance has been low thus far (Andrea and Tracy are troopers), but hopefully this one will be better. I am thinking Big Springs. We will meet at Mad Dog Cycles in Orem at 5:30 pm and then go over to the trail (which is always subject to change).

I should also mention that I will be out of town on Tuesday and Wednesday--I have Girls Camp--so if you have questions or comments and I don't respond that would be why.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry I can't come! Have fun for me! Hopefully I will be able to make the next one!!

29er said...

I'm coming and bringing at least one friend. -Jolene